Register to attend 2019 User Meeting
User Meeting: May 8-9 (Courses May 6-7)
Come hear presentations from data analytics experts and Umetrics Suite users to learn how to put your production, process and manufacturing data to work for you.
Representatives from companies such as Amgen, Janssen, Baxter and more will share success stories and knowledge gained from their experiences using the Umetrics Suite of data analytics solutions.
You'll hear presenters from various industries discuss:
- how they have used and implemented Umetrics solutions in their production
- how they have been able to increase yield, reduce waste, save time and money
- how they discovered new processes and gained insights as a result of implementing data analytics solutions
- surprising secrets that data analytics uncovered in their company's operations
Take the opportunity to meet and network with other users like yourself, share your knowledge and find new ways to analyze your data and get more value. There is also a “meet the expert” session that you will not want to miss. It's your chance to talk face-to-face with Umetrics data analytics experts and ask them any questions that you might have. You can also get a free demo of the latest version of Umetrics software and find new ways to use it.
Dates to remember:
Umetrics Suite workshop: May 6-7
The welcome dinner will be held on May 7
When: 7.00 pm
Where: at the Hotel FREIgeist Goettingen, Berliner Str. 30, 37073 Göttingen.
User meeting: May 8-9
The gala dinner will be held on May 8
When: 7.00 pm
Where: at the AMAVI PURE, Guterbahnhofstrasse 10, 37073 Goettingen.
Prices for the User Meeting:
- $400 + VAT
- EUR 390 + VAT
User Meeting including a 2-days workshop:
- $625 + VAT
- EUR 543 + VAT
Learn more about how you can benefit from using our solutions by attending one of our courses. More information on which courses that will be offered will be added here soon.
Please complete the registration by completing the form and proceed though checkout in our webshop. We look forward to seeing you in Göttingen!
Umetrics Suite workshop May 6-7:
The industry is subjected to many key drivers for change including, improved efficiency, reduced time to market, ability to adapt to changing market conditions and digitalization.
This workshop focuses on three key drivers of change:
- Efficiency - exploring and understanding data quickly and easily with the use of user friendly tools with pre-defined workflows.
- Adaptation - requires knowledge. When the process engineer and the scientist combine information from data with domain knowledge and experience they will become even more skilled.
- Digitalization – more specifically data analytics, which helps finding the golden nuggets in your data.
Combining the three key drivers within one platform gives a tool for innovative product development and operational excellence.
The participant’s will predominately use two corner-stones of the Umetrics suite to turn data into solutions based on real industrial applications. These are:
- Design of Experiments (DoE)
- A systematic method for planning experiments where individual and interactive effects of various factors can explain the outcome of your experiments.
- Multivariate Data Analysis (MVDA)
- A tool that reduces complexity by looking for patterns and relationships between several variables which facilitates understanding and interpretation. An interesting application is real time monitoring. A solution that helps you monitoring your process in real-time which enables you to act instead of react.
The idea is to inspire the participants on how advanced data analytics can be used in different industrial applications. The workshop is composed of lectures, demonstrations and computer exercises in the MODDE® and SIMCA® solutions. Also, the real time solutions of the Umetrics suite will be demonstrated using SIMCA®-online.
Date and time for the workshop:
Monday, May 6: 13.00-18.00
Tuesday, May 7: 9.00-17.00
How to get to Göttingen and hotel information
If you plan to fly to Germany, the two major airports close to Göttingen are Hannover (HAJ) and Frankfurt (FRA). From there you can catch the train, Deutsche Bahn, or rent a car to get to Göttingen.
Click here to get directions on how to get to Göttingen
We have made a deal with the following hotels in Göttingen and in order to get the special hotel rates, please state the code “Umetrics” when you book.