Save 2 – 6% on Your Annual Fuel Bill Without Any Hardware Changes
Reduce energy cost and emissions of your power and heat generation plants without capital investment and permitting by using multivariate data analysis on your stored operational data.
Boilers have a lifetime of up to 50 years, turbines at least 12 years, depending on manufacturer. This means, most sites won’t be equipped with the latest, most efficient and environmentally-friendly equipment. Also, from a financial point of view it would not be viable to replace equipment in good condition with new and expensive units.
Multivariate Data Analysis (MVDA) can greatly reduce fuel costs, improve efficiency and minimize emissions. Every piece of equipment will have different operating variables which influence its production and pollution efficiency. These can effectively and individually be determined with MVDA and subsequently used to optimize operations.
Typical benefits realized are:
- Fuel cost savings, typically in the range of 2 – 6% annually
- Reduced emissions, compliance with permits /environmental regulations
- Monitoring and controlling of operations and predicting emissions
- Increased equipment lifetime, 3 to 5 years is easily possible.
- The return on investment in MVDA can be in less than a month, without capital equipment expenditure.
The use of our solutions will also often lead to additional improvements beyond the above, as the following example shows.